HIGH CAFFEINE TEAS
- HOW DO YOUR HIGH CAFFEINE TEAS REDUCE THE JITTERS AND CRASH?
- Our high caffeine teas are packed with amino acids, including L-Theanine, which studies show helps moderate caffeine’s effects. Read more here.
- HOW MUCH CAFFEINE IS IN ZEST HIGH CAFFEINE TEAS?
- Our high caffeine lines range between 120 and 150mg of natural caffeine per serving, depending on the flavor.
- IS IT REALLY THE MOST CAFFEINATED TEA ON THE MARKET?
- As far as we know, yes. And by quite a margin. Zest high caffeine teas have about 3x the caffeine of normal tea, or about as much caffeine as a regular cup of joe.
- CAN THE LEVEL OF CAFFEINE IN ZEST HIGH CAFFEINE TEAS BE HARMFUL?
- Up to 400mg of caffeine per day is generally considered safe. With 120-150mg per serving, Zest’s high caffeine teas are comparable to a strong cup of coffee.
- HOW DO YOU INCREASE THE CAFFEINE LEVELS?
- We have developed an innovative proprietary blending method that enhances the caffeine levels. The extra caffeine comes from natural tea extracts. The process and ingredients used are natural.
- THE TEA IS WHITE, IS THAT MOLD?
- Tea in its natural form isn’t as caffeinated as we’d like it to be, so we developed a way to add more caffeine to our blends using natural tea extracts. A common side effect during this process is the whitening of the tea.
HEALTH & NUTRITION
- DO ZEST TEA BAGS CONTAIN ANY PLASTICS/MICRO-PLASTICS?
- Despite the look, our tea bags are made of a plant-fiber material that is compostable and does not contain plastics/micro-plastics.
- ARE YOUR PRODUCTS SUGAR FREE?
- Our hot teas are all sugar free. Our ready-to-drink energy iced teas have 0 sugar flavors (and other, low-sugar flavors). Our powder packs contain a little sugar.
- ARE YOUR PRODUCTS GLUTEN FREE?
- All Zest products are gluten free.
- HOW MANY CALORIES/CARBS ARE IN ZEST PRODUCTS? CAN I DRINK THIS ON A KETO DIET?
- Our hot teas have 0 calories and carbs. Our 0-cal ready-to-drink energy iced teas also have 0 calories and 0-6g carbohydrates. These are perfect for Keto. Our caloric Sparkling Teas have 60 calories, and 15g carbohydrates per can (5% of Daily Value) per can. Check the product pages for more info.
- WHERE DO I FIND NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION?
- You can find the nutritional information for each product on their respective product pages.
- How much loose leaf should I use per serving?
- One standard serving is 2.5 grams of tea. That’s how much you get from a tea sachet, but when using loose leaf you get the flexibility to use more or less depending on your needs or preferences.
- How much water to use per tea bag?
- One serving is typically brewed with 6-8 oz of water. Some use as much as 12-15oz of water for the same amount of tea so it’s completely up to your personal preferences. We recommend starting with the standard measurements and experimenting to see what you like best.
- For how long should I brew the tea?
- Use near-boiling water (freshly boiled water) and brew the tea for 3-4 min if brewing Green Tea, or 4-5 min if brewing Black Tea.
- CAN I CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION AT ANY TIME?
- Yes, subscriptions can be canceled at any time. We’ll even text you when a subscription renews, that way you can let us know if you want to cancel or modify anything.
- HOW DO I CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION?
- Log in on ZestTea.com or contact us to request the cancelation. You can also just text back when we notify you of subscription renewals via SMS.
- CAN I MODIFY FLAVORS OR ITEMS IN MY SUBSCRIPTION?
- Yes, you can modify products, flavors, renewal dates, or frequency. You can do that by logging in on ZestTea.com or contacting us to request the changes.
SHIPMENTS, RETURNS & REFUNDS
- HOW LONG DO REFUNDS TAKE?
- Refunds can take 5-7 days to show up in the bank.
- MY ORDER IS STILL ON “LABEL CREATED” STATUS, WHAT DO I DO?
If the shipping label is with USPS, wait up to 12 business days and contact us. What often happens is that the package doesn’t make it into the tracking system, but gets delivered anyway. If there are no tracking updates after 12 business days and you haven’t received anything, let us know. We will investigate and usually approve to resend the order.
If the shipping label is with UPS or Fedex, please contact us 3 business days after the “Label Created” date if there are no tracking updates. Our team will investigate.
- WHAT ARE YOUR HOURS OF OPERATION?
- We don’t have a phone line or a live chat, but we do respond relatively quickly via email or SMS between 9AM and 5PM ET.
- DO YOU SHIP ZEST TEA INTERNATIONALLY?
- Yes we do, but not to countries where our products are available via Amazon. We also do not ship our ready-to-drink or CBD products internationally. Shipping charges vary by country, package weight and carrier. For accurate estimates shipping charges (and carrier options), please add the items you’re looking to buy and go to the check-out page.
- WHERE IS ZEST TEA LOCATED?
- We’re located in Baltimore, Maryland, and our products are all made in the USA.
- IS ZEST HIRING?
- See our Careers page for up to date info.
- DOES ZEST TEA WORK WITH BLOGGERS OR INFLUENCERS?
- We love working with bloggers and influencers! If you are interested in collaborating, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IS ZEST TEA AVAILABLE IN STORES?
- You can see a list of stores that currently carry Zest here. Not by you yet? Never fear. We are always looking to expand. If you know of a store (or own one) that would be interested in Zest, we’re all ears!
- CAN I PURCHASE ZEST WHOLESALE FOR MY OFFICE/SHOP OR BECOME A DISTRIBUTOR?
- If you are interested in wholesale and/or distribution of Zest please fill out our wholesale request page.